Review Request 109214: Kexi asks for passwords without modal dialogs; improved messages and assistants

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun May 5 23:12:36 BST 2013

Am Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 23:44:47 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> Hi,
> After 2 months of waiting because it's high time for 2.7, I committed this
> breaking the review rule. But I don't know what's the reason that nobody
> reviewed. Is the change too large or complicated?
>
> Or what to do to get general (i.e. checking style, obvious mistakes, too
> complex areas) reviews from non-Kexi people from Calligra? I sometimes
> review non-Kexi code, without particular pattern, can I count for the same?

Well, at least I, given that you explicitely listed 5 people as reviewers,
assumed any of them will be more qualified to give this a review, so ignored
that one. Like I would ignore Krita or other related requests where lots of
people are listed explicitely.

Possibly some flag to ask explicitely non-core-kexi developers is needed then?

Cheers
Friedrich