Calligra Mini: Packaging+Signing?

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Thu Mar 28 23:59:56 GMT 2013

Aloha,

here the interesting reply from the sysadmins regarding publishing of
Calligra Mini at Google Play, signing and packaging:

[QUOTE]
Right. From our point of view we can do the following:
- we can setup an account, maintain it and delegate permissions to the
people that need to upload apps.
- we will pay for the account (or rather we can apply to the board that
the eV pays for it)
- sysadmin will not sign off on any code, that's not our responsibility.
- we can provide a safe place where the keystore can be stored and
shared between people
- the release team is about releasing software. We would prefer you run
this part through them, or skip that and publish yourself via the
delegated permissions we will assign to people.
[/QUOTE]

Decision-time for the last point. Means who do we like to grab the
release, make packages and sign (all of the 3 do not need to be
identical) and give on to sysadmins for publishing?

Trying to collect the proposals now:

a) KDE release-team.
Remark: I did not ask them yet. That means they may decline in which
case the second selected choice will just be picked ((except somebody
makes a different proposal).

b) Ko GmbH
Remark: or did I got your, Inge, reply ("we either have to outsource the
packaging to individuals or companies (like KO ;) )") wrong and it
wasn't a proposal?

c) myself.
Remark: Well, not much work.

d) Anybody else from the community who likes to do that?

=== Personal part ===

My vote goes:
a) +1
b) +1