Material needed for search for new maintainer of Plan (was: Re: Signing off)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Mar 28 19:59:25 GMT 2013

Hi Dag,

Am Montag, 4. März 2013, 14:00:30 schrieb Dag:
> Hi everybody.
> Life turns a corner these days and it is clear that there is no room for
> calligra afaics into the future, as it has not been the last months.
>
> I thank you all for an enjoyable time, and wish you all an exiting future.

thanks for all the work you have shared!

Now, to let that work not end up in the bitbucket as next step, we should see
to find someone to take over and try to fill your shoes. And hopefully you
might at least stay user of the software you created :)

Dag, could you help and tell what works nicely with Plan and what does not?
Where can we find the users of Plan and thus possibly new maintainers?
Any successful usages of Plan known to you that could be pointed to?
Any other interesting thing/pointer?

And some quote from you which could be cited in the blog post/news about the
maintainer search?

Cheers
Friedrich