Coffice milestone 2

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 02:54:52 GMT 2013

Great news!

Also to add to that, in the branch active-calligratouch-shantanu we have
working qtquick component for viewing text documents. What this means is
that you can just put that in your QtQuick app for a platform and voila!
you can view text docs :)

I and Sujith are working on the element for spreadsheet and presentations

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com