Parametric QML-Shapes, Filetype

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jun 17 07:06:42 BST 2013

On Monday, June 17, 2013 00:21:12 David Lanzendörfer wrote:
> Hi Folks
> I was thinking about adding the feature for QML specification of parametric
> shapes into calligra flow.
> The only problem is that we would need to put the support for this into any
> other application processing ODG files as well or the application will most
> likely crash.
> Otherwise maybe we could introduce a separate filetype for flow documents?
> What's your opinion on this?
>
> -David

Sounds exciting!

But just like you say, you would have to put the support into other
applications that handle odg too - in this case that would mean Karbon.

However, that won't be difficult. Just put the support into the libraries and it
will be immediately useful in all applications that use the datatypes where
the support is implemented. I'm not sure what this support really will be so I
can't help you with the details but if you tell a little bit more we can try
to help you navigate the sources.

	-Inge