Calligra sprint: going to happen! March 8th-10th

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jan 29 17:42:01 GMT 2013

Hi,

we managed to get a large part of the needed budget covered and also to book
the Linuxhotel for the weekend March 8th-10th. So while we still need to dig
for some more financial support, we already decided the Calligra Spring 2013
sprint will happen :)

I sent out an email to everyone who registered so far for the sprint.
Sadly GMail seems to put my emails into the spam, so everyone of you please
search your spam for emails from me, especially the one from a few minutes
ago, named
"[Calligra Sprint] Date final: March 8th -10th! Start booking your travel!"

And please spread the news to everyone who might have miss this news, but has
signed up for the sprint before. It's travel booking time now :)

Cheers
Friedrich

PS: Anyone who missed out our rushing for this year's sprint, but might still
like to join: there is still space (at least at the Linuxhotel, possibly also
at ThoughtWorks office) but you will need to come up with complete financing
of your attendance on your own now. Don't hesitate to contact me :)