Calligra Sprint 2013: proposing WE 08.-10.03.

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:44:24 GMT 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org
> wrote:

> Am Montag, 14. Januar 2013, 15:21:21 schrieb Shantanu Tushar Jha:
> > On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Shantanu Tushar Jha
> <shaan7in at gmail.com>wrote:

> you

> after

> for
> both

> reply

> Mani

> or
> > >
> > > For free of course! The only thing is few people who are interested in
> > > Calligra may join us and get started to hacking on it, which I think is
> > > pretty good :)
>
> Great.
>
> > > However, would be nice if someone can sponsor the pizzas :D
> > >
> > > I will be back with a confirmation on both the date ranges by tomorrow
> :)
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We are good to go for 8th, 9th and 10th March :) We will have a typical
> > meeting room at disposal with wired/wireless Internet access, a projector
> > and the room can accommodate 15 people.
>
> Very good :) Can you tell a rough location where your office is in
> Bangalore,
> so people have an idea where they ideally find their accomodation during
> the
> WE?
>
> > As a courtesy, it'll be nice to say thanks to ThoughtWorks India whenever
> > we have posts about the sprint, announcements and reports. I hope we can
> do
> > that :)
>
> Sure!
>
> Now we need still the estimated costs for almost all people going to
> Bangalore, for travel and accomodation. So, all those going there and who
> have
> not yet listed their data, please go to
>
>         http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/Spring_2013_Sprint,
>         section Attendees List
>
> and list it up. Otherwise we might not be able to support you, if we cannot
> put your costs into the budget estimation!
>
> Shantanu, Mani:
> can you also help those from outside Bangalore with tips for accomodation?
> Please put them into that wiki page as well, also the rough office address.

I am editing the wiki page and entering information about the location of
the office and other definite stuff.
For hotels, I'm doing some research, will also talk to Mani and Gopal on
what options will be good. Will be updating the wiki by tomorrow nighttime
IST.

For now a rough estimate of 20 EUR per day per person is good.

> Everyone else with such knowledge about Bangalore of course is also
> welcome to
> add to the tips.
>
> Cheers
> Friedrich