Calligra Sprint 2013: proposing WE 08.-10.03.

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:11:56 GMT 2013

Hi!

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau
<kossebau at kde.org>wrote:

> Am Freitag, 11. Januar 2013, 12:53:17 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> > Shantanu, you said your company is happy and ready to host the
> india-located
> > sprint? Really good. So can you confirm that WE would work for you & your
> > company as well?
>
> Shantanu, to also be prepared for a possible switch to the WE after that,
> March 15th-17th, would that work for you & your company as well?

I saw this a little late and I'm already back to home, I will check for
both the date ranges, March 8th to 10th and March 15th to 17th if both of
these dates work for the ThoughtWorks Bangalore office. Expect a reply by
Monday/Tuesday. Though highly improbable, if something goes wrong, Mani
(CC'ed) has also pointed out the possibility of having it at office (Intel
Bangalore) :)

Cheers,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)