Questions on POLE library (and HancomWord support)

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 7 05:01:24 GMT 2013

On Monday, January 07, 2013 05:17:41 Park Shinjo wrote:
> Unfortunately the documentation is in Korean[1] (about 460 pages), we need
> translation of the document in English. Some of developers also criticized
> details of specification document, since some part of spec does not match
> with actual implementation and some parts are missing in the document.
>
> The downloaded file is zipped, and its file name is encoded into EUC-KR.
> You need to unzip this file with proper encoding support.
>
> [1]
> http://www.hancom.co.kr/downLoad.downView.do?targetRow=1&seqno=3202&mcd_sav
> e=005

Now that's a challenge for google translate if I ever saw one. :)  Thanks for
the link.

And regarding the faulty spec, that's more or less common behaviour. It
happens everywhere and most of the time it's just a mistake due to rushed
deadlines or misunderstandings on the side of the documenter. I suppose there
will be future revisions to fix them.

	-Inge