Questions on POLE library (and HancomWord support)

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 7 04:04:06 GMT 2013

On Monday, January 07, 2013 01:30:52 Park Shinjo wrote:
> So, as far as I understand, I can take the pole.(cpp|h) code (possibly
> synchronize often with libmso) and need to build my own library for
> handling HWP document. Thumbnailing and metadata extraction only needs to
> read some part of entire document, I can tune for that kind of processing
> in external program too.

Yes, that would be one way to work.  Naturally we would be very grateful if
you committed any improvements to pole that you create in your work.

> Hope I can revive HWP backend for Calligra :)

That would be even greater.  :)

Do you have a pointer to the documentation? Is it in English or do you have to
know Korean to be able to understand it?

	-Inge