Calligra Sprint 2013

jigar raisinghani jigarraisinghani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:20:59 GMT 2013

Hi,
     It was a great idea to have a part of Calligra Sprint in India as it
saves a lot of money due to many Indians. But, as a part of the sprint, we
the first timers(at the sprint) were also looking forward to meet other
members & mentors in the community. I had taken part in the BoF meeting(on
irc) at Akademy for Randa meeting and a suggestion was to have the Calligra
Sprint in India itself. It seemed wonderful as we could meet everyone and
that too in India. But while going through the list on
Doodle<http://doodle.com/dwznt2uk5de6zgn6?#table>,
it seems that we are only 6-7 Indians this time. I am not sure if it is a
small or a big number, but if KDE ev board has enough budget for this
quarter, can we have the sprint at one place?

Regards,
Jigar Raisinghani