First Contact : Aman Madaan

Aman Madaan madaan.amanmadaan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:32:36 GMT 2013

Hello

I started on Calligra Words by submitting this little
patch<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.cvs/1204340> with
tons of help from C. Boemann and   Friedrich W. H. Kossebau.

I have now started working on adding a dialog box that will help in
inserting hyperlinks in words. C. Boemann is my mentor for this job.

# I have intermediate c++ skills.
# I have basic knowledge of the Qt framework.
# I am a student of Computer Science.The time I can devote per week varies
but I should be able to work for at least 8 hours in a week.
# I have a permanent Internet connection.
# I have good communication skills.

I look forward to my association with the project. I hope it will be a
great  experience.

Thanks

With regards

--