[calligra] /: Move KoShapeAnchor from kotext to flake

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Sat Feb 16 08:36:53 GMT 2013

Hello,

On Friday 15 February 2013 21:21:21 C.  Boemann wrote:
> Git commit 153302492a4b8f30ecde540636a3028495acf955 by C. Boemann.
> Committed on 13/02/2013 at 11:00.
> Pushed by boemann into branch 'master'.
>
> Move KoShapeAnchor from kotext to flake
>
> This is needed to support better anchoring ui as well as paste of shapes in
> the Text Tool

This breaks basically every words file loaded by cstester with a segfault. Can
we revert until it is fixed or please fix.

This is the second severe bug this week that we get into master :-(.

I think it would be good if we would be more careful and run cstester on
changes that can result in problems to have at least a bit of clarity on of
the impacts of such changes.

About the dicsussion about having an integration branch.

How about having a release branch from which we release and we merge master
into in case there are no new unit test failures and no regressions are shown
when running cstester and maybe other tests?

In case there are new bugs in master these need to be fixed first before the
merge can be done.

In case they don't get fixed we could revert them until they are ready to go
into master.

With that we get something that is always releaseable and still have the
testing in master and no problems with merging as we would only merge all or
nothing from master. I think that is definitely something we should discuss at
the sprint.

Have a nice weekend,

Thorsten