next release and release pace in general

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:54:43 GMT 2013

Hi,

  Probably this is not the right thread to talk about this, but..

  I wanted to install calligra for windows to some Spaniards that still use
windows. Before doing that, I tried the available installer (RC3) on
another windows.

  There is a big bug.... It is only available in English. Therefore I can
not install it to a lot of Spaniards that still want to use windows. I must
install them LibreOffice for windows.

  There are other small bugs that I'll report on bugzilla. For example, in
words the initial rendering is ugly like in the old times, until you apply
on the style font (without changing anything), and then the font rendering
is OK.

Best Regards.