Developer interest in Calligra libraries at FOSDEM

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Wed Feb 6 18:31:40 GMT 2013

Hi folks,

I just wanted to relay that I've witnessed quite some interest being voiced by
developers at FOSDEM about the potential use of Calligra libraries.

At least one person [1] in my talk about KDE libraries [2] asked about it and
that topic also came up at least twice during the very short time period that
I had taken over booth duties at the KDE booth/stand.

Anway, congratulatinos on your latest release!

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] could have been Philip Van Hoof who is participating here already anyway
:)
[2] https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/kdelibrariesforqt/
KDE user support, developer mentoring