2.6.0 tag is set on...

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Mon Feb 4 14:33:05 GMT 2013

On Monday, February 04, 2013 10:00:05 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> The conclusion on IRC was to reenable it for 2.6.1 (in two weeks).

That sucks badly for Calligra Author since the only thing that we can actually
say that we bring to the table is ebook export.

The filter was arbitrarily disabled due to a crash, then *not* reenabled when
the crash was fixed. The disabling was done by people who are not involved in
Author and I'm pretty sure the same is true for the IRC discussion.

What I am - actually - a little bitter about is that the filter was just
disabled without any discussion with me the very day before the tagging. And
now the IRC discussion, also without me, came to the conclusion that it's not
so important and that it can just wait two weeks. If you ask me, it can't wait
two weeks because half of the reason for Author 2.6 has just disappeared.

Can we please reconsider this?

	-Inge