Calligra Sprint 2015

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Sat Dec 14 21:25:20 GMT 2013

On Saturday 30 November 2013 21:39:28 C. Boemann wrote:
> Hi
>
> From our doodle poll it seems May 30th 2014 is the ideal date for our sprint
>
> Please add your travel costs for getting to Copenhagen
>
> Also: Do we maybe want to have the sprint one day longer , and if so would
> arriving thursday or leaving monday be prefered. Not saying we should do it
> but it's something to consider
>
> https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/170
>
> I'll try to figure out some location for us to hold our meetings, as well as
> looking for funding of food (if at all possible)
>
> Camilla

Friendly reminder for remaining people to sign up with info.

I will apply for funding in the next week, and people not signed up at that
time will not be able to go to the sprint. At least they wont get refunded by
the kde and probably there will not be room at the venue.

So for your own sake, sign up. It's easier to withdraw later, than to get in
once the process has been set into motion.

Camilla