[kde-promo] Final reminder: FOSDEM 2014 Desktops DevRoom Call for Talks

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Dec 10 06:53:33 GMT 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

>  The deadline for the Desktops DevRoom is almost there (15th December)
>> and not a single talk about KDE has been submitted.
>>
>> I find this embarassing.
>>
>> I though there would be something interesting to be said about KF5,
>> Calligra, Improv, KDE and Wayland, etc. Can you prove me wrong? ;-)
>>
>> [...]

>  I sent a talk, many days ago. I received an e-mail because it was
> moderated. Can you please look?

There is nothing to be moderated. Your e-mail is not in the archives either:

https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/desktops-devroom/

(please note the mailing list address has been changed from other years)

Plus, this year we asked speakers to enter their talk directly in Pentabarf:

" Please use the following website to submit your proposals:
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM14 "

(that's a request by the FOSDEM organization)

Thank you

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org