Announcement of 2.8beta

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Dec 8 10:06:19 GMT 2013

On Saturday 07 December 2013 Dec 23:48:43 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Dec 2013, Inge Wallin wrote:
>

> > I have now written an announcement but I am lacking a few pieces of the puzzle.
> >

> > * The krita changelog is too long to inclue in its entirety. Is there a changelog on krita.org that we could link to?
>
> No, not yet.

To amplify a bit now it isn't quite so late: I usually don't announce beta's on krita.org. I prefer to keep the excitement about all the new stuff for the final release. There's the preview article: http://krita.org/item/203-on-the-road-to-krita-2-8, though.

I'm going through the article now, but I'm afraid that 2.8, apart from Krita, is going to be a pretty meagre release.

--
Boudewijn Rempt