Announcement of 2.8beta

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Dec 7 22:45:07 GMT 2013

I have now written an announcement but I am lacking a few pieces of the
puzzle.

 * The krita changelog is too long to inclue in its entirety. Is there a
changelog on krita.org that we could link to?

 * I have seen nothing in the thread about changes in Plan but I know that
there have been such changes.  Friedrich: could you give me a short list?

 * Same question for Sheets, Stage, Flow, Brainstorm and any other that I
didn't see a changelog for. (I got the info about Kexi from jaroslaw in real
time.)

 * Yue: Is there anything to write about Calligra on OSX or is that too early?

I also felt insecure to publish the announcement without proof reading so I am
grateful for any feedback. The preview link is
http://www.calligra.org/?p=3989&preview=true (you need to be logged in to do
that).

If you answer these questions, we can publish the announcement tomorrow.

	-Inge