Interlingua translation

g.sora g.sora at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 29 09:11:32 BST 2013

Hi,
excuse me if maybe this is not the right place to write, but it is the
only address I found around.
After upgrading to latest Calligra versions (for instance 2.7.2), I
never found available files with translation for Interlingua.
As the main translator for KDE in Interlingua, I translated many files
for Calligra (the whole project is now at 33% in stable 4.11 and 32% in
4.12, but with edges like Words translated at 99% or 98%), I would like
to know how if it is possible to see those translations added to Calligra.
In effect, at the moment, I do not see, for example, any Calligra
translation for interlingua available in OpenSuSE or Kubuntu.
Is there something wrong? Do I miss something?
Please let me know, because It would be a pity to waste time translating
something that will be not be going to be used at all.
Thank you all,
Giovanni