Issue regarding print range in Calligra Sheets

jigar raisinghani jigarraisinghani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 14:53:10 BST 2013

Hi,
           I was browsing the history of chats on irc and I came across
Elec_A's issue regarding page range not working for printing in calligra
sheets. I tested sheets and yes, Define Print Range does not seem to work.
I somehow missed out on the conversation.Yesterday, my Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
crashed after upgrading and I had to reinstall the OS and hence my keys are
not yet synced, so won't be able to commit anything right now. But i will
surely try and work on this bug asap. My apologies to Boud for not being
able to test the branch krita-mvc-rempt completely for sheets and Elec_A
for not being able to respond.

Regards,
Jigar Raisinghani