Review Request 109980: Load styles into a new, more generic style manager

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Thu Apr 18 04:53:45 BST 2013

On Tuesday 16 April 2013 21:50:30 Inge Wallin wrote:
> Actually this patch is -- beside being a bit of a rush job because we need
> to  get a working docx filter in less than 2 weeks -- the first patch in my
> suggested plan to fix these issues. And this plan was discussed on this
> mailing list if I recall correctly and approved.

That makes even more of a case to put it to the place where it is used first
and get feedback. Saying that karbon does not save back its styles when it is
mostly used for svg editing which has no styles makes no sense for me. However
I agree it will make sense for words/stage/flow. But for this it should be
properly integrated and reviewed before being pushed to libs.

Thorsten