Idea: Logo-like script language for Krita

Krzysztof Glowiński goviczek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 16:19:37 BST 2013

Hello,

I have idea, however I'm not sure if it's worth working on.

My idea is to add support for logo-like language interpreter to Krita.

The language should be compatible with simple logo logo scripts (I'm not sure  if
only English version or allow i18n), but support also Krita brush options. You could
change brush parameters in code (but also reuse current settings).

It would allow scripted drawing with using powerful brush engines.

What do you think about this idea?
Do you think it would be useful?
Could you find any interesting use cases for that feature?
Someone would be interested in helping with implementing/maintaining that?

Greetings

Krzysztof Głowiński