Proposing myself as intermediate(sic!) maintainer of Plan

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Apr 13 13:51:58 BST 2013

Hi,

Dag nicely sent me off-list some info to use in my upcoming blog post about
the search of a new maintainer for Calligra Plan. I plan ;) to post the blog
on monday (still need to write it).

While playing around with Plan to learn more about it for the blog post I saw
a few small things that are urging me to fix them. So to have someone to
review the patches (e.g. also Inge's signal/slot opt. patch) I would propose
myself as intermediate maintainter for Plan (what you mean, I will be
reviewing then my own patches? he, that is the plan ;) ). Other motivation of
mine is to play a little bit more with report generation.

Anyone objecting? Anyone yaying?

Long term I hope we find someone new as maintainer who is really into using
Plan. Because I am not, and that will not help this program in the end. Well,
will help it to end to be used rather ;)

Cheers
Friedrich