Annotations

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Sep 30 00:33:11 BST 2012

It is now just under a month left until the branching of 2.6 and I'm getting
worried. So here are some questions regarding annotations in Words.

1. Camilla wanted to refactor some aspects of loading and saving in Words (or
kotext?) before we started on annotations. How is that coming along?

2. There is a branch called kotext-annotations-skakoczky that seems to contain
a lot of code.  But it is rather old: last time it was touched was July 2011
so I suspect it is very out of date.  Can either Camilla or Steve Kakoczky
comment?  It looks as if a very good start has been made here and it would be
a pity to throw it all away.

	-Inge