Missing dependency check in

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sun Oct 28 06:13:28 GMT 2012

On Sunday 28 Oct 2012, Gopalakrishna Bhat wrote:
> Why should the distros have a problem as long as we depend on a package
> that adhere to their copyright policies?

The debian package contains the following description:

This library is for use by Phonon backends or other internal Phonon
applications. It provides a testing ground for new but not-yet-finished
features. External third party applications should NOT depend on this library
because it might break in a myriad of ways and there is no API compatibility
guarantees.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott