Missing dependency check in

Gopalakrishna Bhat gopalakbhat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:22:59 BST 2012

On Friday, October 26, 2012, Shantanu Tushar Jha <shaan7in at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, I sent the email too quick, even if I change Phonon to phonon, it
fails for errors in the experimental headers themselves. Wonder whats wrong.

> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Shantanu Tushar Jha <shaan7in at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Gopalakrishna,
>>
>> Even after installing libphononexperimental-dev on Kubuntu 12.10, I
can't get it to compile unless I change 'Phonon' to 'phonon' in the
includes. Can you check if thats the way it should be?

Change the include to

"phonon/experimental/videodataoutput2" and try. It seems like ubuntu is
missing the header files that point to videodataoutput2.h

gopalakbhat at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
plugins/videoshape/CMakeFiles/videoshape.dir/videoshape_automoc.cpp.o

build/plugins/videoshape/../../../../tz/develop/kde/git/calligra/plugins/videoshape/VideoThumbnailer.h:25:50: