braindump compilation error on OS X

Yuƫ Liu yue.liu at mail.com
Sun Nov 25 00:07:30 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying port calligra 2.6 to macports, when compiling I met
following errors realted to StateShapePlugin in Braindump:

:info:build /opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_yue_Develop_mports_trunk_dports_kde_calligra/calligra/work/calligra-2.5.91/braindump/plugins/stateshape/StateShapePlugin.cpp:29:1:
error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
:info:build K_EXPORT_COMPONENT_FACTORY(stateshape,

I'm not sure what does this means. Looks like kde macros not
recognized? But many other shape plugins compiled without problem. By
the way I used the mobile profile when compiling kdelibs (without
soprano and nepomuk), maybe state shape plugin used some special
features in kdelibs? Or it's more probably a problem caused by Clang?

I also attached the configuration process and full error output.

Thanks,
Yue Liu