kdgantt

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Wed Nov 14 10:09:05 GMT 2012

Onsdag den 14. november 2012 10:16:25 skrev Cyrille Berger:
> On 2012-11-14 10:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> >> Unfortunately KDAB makes it very difficult to download them (maybe
> >> we could host a mirror on a KDE server).
> >
> > I wouldn't mind that, but it would be almost a fork, since we would
> > have to do releases. I'm wondering... I actually think there isn't
> > any
> > KDAB
> > developer still involved in Calligra, is there?
>
> No release, just downloading the tarball from kdab ftp and puting it on
> KDE's ftp, as far as I understood, the problem with KDAB server is that
> they require peope to login before downloading.
There are problems with kdgantt. There are modifications that has not been
pushed back to KDAB (and they might not want to include all of them anyway, I
suspect). My mails suddenly was not answered, probably the maintainer was put
on something else, quit or whatever, so I sort of gave up...
Anyway, I doubt kdgantt is *very* high on their priority list, I don't think
they make much money on it (just a guess).
--
Mvh.
Dag Andersen