Review request: undo stack not cleaned on saving

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Mon Nov 5 15:46:26 GMT 2012

Mandag den 5. november 2012 16:35:51 skrev C. Boemann:
> On Monday 05 November 2012 16:26:06 Dag wrote:
> > Reviewboard refuses my patch...
> >
> > The result is that [modified] indication is not in sync with file content,
> > so user may accidently loose data.
>
> how do you see the problem?
Make 3 changes
Undo one
Save -> modified reset
Undo -> modified set
Redo  -> still modified (should not be modified)
Undo all changes -> modified reset (Should still be modified

But: It *might* be that my last review request caused this, although I cannot
find any place the stack was cleaned.

Let look a bit closer on this tomorrow, have to run now.
Mvh.
Dag Andersen