Calligra Week of Polish

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Nov 3 00:07:57 GMT 2012

Hi people,

Please note that the Calligra Week of Polish has started. Everybody is
encouraged to look at the community wiki for issues and a forum thread in the
Calligra forum.

Unfortunately I myself will not be online very much during this weekend. I
promised my son to take him to a table tennis tournament and it's not likely
that there will be open internet there. But if there is, I will pop in and
chat as much as possible. Otherwise I'll be back online again either during
saturday evening at the hotel or in worst case sunday evening.

	-Inge