Reminder: Only ~2 weeks until branching of 2.5

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Tue May 29 10:28:00 BST 2012

Yesterday I had a look at the release schedule for Calligra 2.5[1]. It turns
out that it's only a little over 2 weeks until the tagging of 2.5beta and
therefore also the branching of the calligra/2.5 branch.

This means that those of you (and me :) ) that have unfinished features have 2
weeks to get them into a state where they can be merged before then.

According to the rules, here can still be fixes after the branching but no new
merges of features or any new strings in the branch. Master is always open to
new strings and features, of course but if you miss the beta you will have to
wait until 2.6.

[1] http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/2.5/Release_Plan

	-Inge

PS.
Two features that I personally would hate to not see in 2.5 are Mek's combined
cell tool and cell editor patch and Yue's improved shape connection editor.