request to join

Erfan Esmayili Barzi erfankam at gmail.com
Sun May 27 13:19:52 BST 2012

In The name of the God.
Hi.
My name is Erfan Esmayili Barzi and I'm an Iranian.
I am 24 years old and a software engineering student in Shahrood
university of technology.
I'm interested in joining the development of calligra by collaborating
in your team.
I've got some experience in team development and using tools like cvs.
I want to take part in Kword.
These are my answers to your questions:

     1. what projects have you contributed to (type of projects, provide
links if possible)?
         None.

     2. what are your skills including C++, Qt Framework, KDE
Development Frameworks Programming?
        Good experience with python, Java, C and C++ with some
experience in GTK+ and a bit of Qt.

     3. do you have specific skills like graphics processing or database
knowledge?
         I am familiar with Mysql.

     4. how much time for the project have you got? (examples: 4 hours
twice a week, or weekends)
         5 Hours per week

     5. are you a student or a full time developer?
         I'm a Student with a part time job in application development
in python.

      6. have you got a permanent Internet connection?
         Yes.

     7. do you speak/read/type (at least) "Internet" English?
         I can read and type.

Regards.