Calligra sprint in Randa!

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Thu May 24 22:11:05 BST 2012

After a brief discussion it is now decided that we will have the next Calligra
sprint in Randa.

This sprint will be held together with at least the Edu, the Multimedia, the
Accessibility, the Amarok and Plasma teams of KDE. We will have our own
meeting room but will share the meals and the evenings with the other groups.
There will be plenty of time to discuss collaboration and other things with
the other teams.

The dates of the Calligra sprint will be Friday, 21st to Sunday, 23rd of
September 2012. That is, unless it's the will of the community to have a
longer sprint. The full sprint in Randa is Friday, 21st to Thursday, 27th of
September 2012. So if you want a longer sprint (e.g. 4 days instead of 3) or
some subgroups want to stay a couple of days to have a mini-sprint, Randa is
the perfect place to do that.

The webpage to go to is: https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/98
Register there, and follow the instructions. Note that the budget is already
secured from both the e.V (travel) and local sponsors (lodging). 3 full meals
(that are reputed to be really good) can be had for 15 CHF per day. We might
even find a sponsor for that too if we are lucky.

If you need more details than are on the page, ask Mario Fux. Until further
notice, I will be the contact person for the Calligra part of the sprint. I
will create a wiki page for the sprint on community.kde.org and follow up this
mail with a pointer.

Until then, there are a few things everybody should do:
 - Add yourself to the list of participants on sprints.kde.org
 - Think about topics for discussions
 - If you are from a country that needs visa, contact the KDE e.V to fix an
invitation and/or seek the visa in question.

	-Inge