style defaulting to white in the style docker

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu May 24 09:12:59 BST 2012

So today I had someone asking me why the calligra tool didn't do anything. Turns out the default fill color is still white. I tried hacking the style docker to make it black, but on selecting the calligraphy tool it turned into white again.

We all know that the style docker is pretty difficult to use, but for 2.5 I'd really like to make sure that the curve, pencil and calligraphy tool produce something visible by default. Does anyone know where this white comes from? I couldn't find it...
--
Boudewijn Rempt