Building on Windows

Taco H. in den Bosch taco at heddesit.nl
Wed May 23 12:40:04 BST 2012

Hi Boudewijn,

If you have read my mail carefully then you know that I have only created
my own project files because the official build instructions do not seem to
work for me. At least one issue that I encountered is verified by Ivan
Miraglia as a known issue, so others may be too.

I would prefer having a working official build procedure, but as a
workaround I am working on my own solution. For all components but the
'words' component this was relatively straightforward. The 'words'
component is giving me more problems.

I may indeed have added source files that should be excluded. If so, I
would like to know which. It is not the only problem, though. For example
the meta object compiler result for KWFrameLayout does not compile, giving
the error below. And excluding this file is not an option because other
code in the project depends upon it.

With kind regards,

Taco.

 Error	1	error C2079: 'QHashNode<Key,T>::key' uses undefined class
'KWPageStyle'	C:\oss\KDE\include\QtCore\qhash.h	220	1	words