Important must read: Splitting UI out of KoDocument

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue May 22 20:17:53 BST 2012

On Tuesday 22 May 2012 May, Marijn Kruisselbrink wrote:

> Haven't done any deep testing yet, but I noticed about 10 or so "FIXME"
> comments and commented out code being introduced in sheets. I assume you're
> planning on fixing those known regressions before merging? (things like saving
> of active sheet/cell, part of the INFO() function, etc)

Well, yes, those should be fixed. But I do hope that it's not just boemann and me, but that the other maintainers and developers will chip in. It's a huge undertaking and quite vital for the continued relevance of everyone's work.

All in all, I think boemann and I have put in more than 80 hours of work together already...

--
Boudewijn Rempt