calligratests/interoperability - XSL templates and makefiles, were are you?

matus.uzak at gmail.com matus.uzak at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:12:31 BST 2012

Hi again,

those files I mentioned got lost when boud renamed the directory tree
entries.  The problem with tests for binary file formats is that one
XSL template should check the filter output from both MSOffice2000 and
MSOffice2003 test files so it would be cool to have those in the same
directory. I could then commit existing tests.
Any objections?

I would like to encourage everyone to write some filter tests as we
have only a few of those (30).  Considering the complexity of file
formats that we support, filters are prone to regressions.  I also
have a bunch of filter tests in calligratests/import which use the
same approach.  For inspiration. :)

Can we also include those to tests on the build server?

br,

-matus uzak