What is the use of Calligra active when it requires calligra words, sheets and stage

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Tue May 15 13:24:09 BST 2012

On Tuesday 15 May 2012 14:08:52 Ankit Jain wrote:
> Hi Shantanu,
>

> Thanks for your reply but I am not able to understand that what does
> calligra mobile do in this case. Means how is it different from calligra
> active. It could be very helpful if you give me some reference or explain
> in a bit detail. I am confused on this.
>
> Regards,
> Ankit
Have you tried reading the release announcement[1] ? Besides as the others
say: Calligra Mobile is no more

Btw if you are posting to the calligra-devel list could you please use > for
quoting and stop top posting [2]

[1] http://www.calligra.org/news/calligra-2-4-released/
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style