Need some information about conversion utility

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Tue May 15 08:13:03 BST 2012

On Tuesday, 2012-05-15, Ankit Jain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw a .deb package file for calligrawords via which we can only install
> calligrawords via source code on Linux machine(although a few dependencies
> would be there). In the similar way I am looking for any package that
> would provide the utility of calligraconverter without installing complete
> calligra in the same way as calligrawords has a separate package.
>
> Any reference on this?

Easiest way is to find out who the packagers of the other deb are and contact
them.
If you run
dpgk --info packagename.deb
on the one you have you'll find a line labelled "Maintainer:"
It should have the email address of the person of group maintaining that
Debian package.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring