Need some details on calligraconverter.cpp file inside kde4/src/calligra/tools/converter

Ankit Jain ankit_1988manit at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 11 11:06:18 BST 2012

Hi,

I am working on an utility that would convert a docx or doc to PDF. I installed calligra and I was studying the source code of calligra to understand how does export to PDF the below 2 things work( when we give print we get 2 options)-

1. print to PDF
2. print to file(Postscript).

I found calligraconverter.cpp inside kde4/src/calligra/tools/converter location but that file is using some libraries or filters to do that(means there are some dependencies),but I am unable to find out those.

Can someone help me on this and tell me the location of the libraries and the dependencies.

If someone can give me a detailed approach on how to proceed then it could be very helpful to me and this is a very tough task.

Thanks
Ankit