Not existing Calligra mimetypes?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu May 10 19:00:17 BST 2012

Hi,

while looking while calligrathumbnail does not work for me I saw some strange
mimetype ids which I suspect to have ever been used. Perhaps some artifacts
from the Calligra split/program renaming?

	application/vnd.kde.words
	application/x-words
	application/x-flow

"application/vnd.kde.words" is not found on the internet (besides KDE
translation messages), so seems an experimental mimetype only left over just
in "KWDLoader::load(...)".

"application/x-words" looks like an over-ambitious renaming from
"application/x-kword", before ODF was chosen as native format before the ever
first release of Calligra Words. This also seems just a made-up mimetype with
no real format behind, right? I even guess it should be reverted to
"application/x-kword" everywhere, so Words is able to load KWord files again?

For "application/x-flow" I found this thread:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/calligra-devel/2010-December/000422.html

So there is no such format "application/x-flow", right? And I also see no
filter able to read old Kivio files. So everything with "application/x-flow"
and "application/x-kivio" needs to be removed/corrected, right?

Will start to work on a patch if you can confirm my assumptions :)

Cheers
Friedrich