Calligra (Sheets) program icon inconsistencies

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Thu May 10 06:17:07 BST 2012

On Wednesday 09 May 2012, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Now as
> we do not maintain the fallback to hicolor in any way, the result is
> simply that for more than 6 months since the initial thread we have no
> icons for the apps in non-Oxygen systems.
Actually we do, it is the application responsability to install an icon in the
hicolor theme.

Personnaly, whatever that icon is does not matter much to me, I am mostly
interested in consistency. But yes if we could convince everybody to use the
same icon (on hicolor and the website it is easy, and on oxygen).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott