Problems installing calligra on ubuntu 11.04

Robert Leleu robert.jean.leleu at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 9 16:19:03 BST 2012

I was not able to compile Calligra under Ubuntu 11.04, and the help I
received from the Calligra people was too technical for me.

But I installed Ubuntu 12.04 on an old computer, and installed Kexi
easily, using Ubuntu package. (I didn’t install the whole Calligra
because of the limited power of the machine)

So why not try first Ubuntu 12.04, then Calligra ? Should be more
simple, shuldn’t ?

Je la 08/05/2012 12:22-------- Origina mesaĝo-------- Ankit Jain skribis
(esperanto estas la unua internacia lingvo):

L’espéranto serait bien utile pour rapprocher les européens entre eux : http://e-d-e.org/?lang=fr
Pour y parvenir, signez la pétition parrainée par Albert Jacquart : http://esperanto-au-bac.fr/##sp1