Please update http://kde.org/applications/office/

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon May 7 18:16:11 BST 2012

On Monday 07 May 2012 May, Markus wrote:
> Am Montag 07 Mai 2012, 16:19:53 schrieb Cyrille Berger Skott:
>
> > "add calligra applications to kde.org/applications
> > update karbon and remove kpresenter, kspread, kivio and kplato (this is to
> > my knowledge, in accordance to the arbitration, if I am wrong, please tell
> > me, and I will correct any mistake)
>
> According to the arbitration nobody has any rights to the name Kivio, yet
> koffice.org claims Kivio to be an unmaintained part of KOffice 2.4.
> So no idea what you want to to with the Kivio entry.

Yes, the koffice people refuse to comply with the arbitration decision. There are a couple of other sticky points left, and I probably should go back to the CWG and arbitrator and try to make the decision stick. In any case, in *.kde.org websites, the information should be correct.

--
Boudewijn Rempt