Please update http://kde.org/applications/office/

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon May 7 16:23:18 BST 2012

On Monday 07 May 2012, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> I feel there's simple reason why these pages are out of date and even
> if fixed soon, will be get outdated quickly again. Redundant vs
> userbase. Let's fix this problem somehow first, e.g. by only having
> minimal information at kde.org. E.g. I wouldn't like to maintain
> feature list of Kexi on userbase and
> http://kde.org/applications/office/kexi/.
You should discuss that issue with the webteam. Right now, we just want to be
put in the best light on kde.org (or any light). But my guess is that the
kde.org page is supposed to be minimal and changes barely, meaning the list of
features should be minimal and very broad, while the userbase page would have
a more detailed version.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott