GSoC- project proposal (PDF-import filter for Calligra Words)

Panks pankajxdx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:33:04 GMT 2012

Hello everyone!
This is Pankaj. I am second year undergrad student at Indian Institute of
technology Madras, India.
I would like to propose the idea of implementing *PDF-import filter for
Calligra Words*, for GSoC 2012.
Is anyone interested in mentoring this project?
I have started with the basic skeleton of the filter, here is my branch at
kde git repository:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/show?rev=filter-words-pdfimport-panks
I would be implementing an OutputDevice using poppler-qt for pdf to odf
conversion and use it in filter.
I want to apply for GSoC 2012, I would be happy if someone could mentor
this project for GSoC.

Thank you

--
*