Homepage

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Sat Mar 17 04:42:55 GMT 2012

Hello all,

when looking at the Homepage for wording of Calligra Sheets I notificed that
our graphics needs update to use Sheets as a name there too.

@Jaroslaw can you redo them?

Also I noticed that the Calligra Sheets page does show the wrong bar under the
graphic at the top. Currently it shows the save tab bar as above the graphic.
However I could not find a way to change that.

If I remember correctly Cyrille was working on a new layout. What is the
status of that? When do we want to use the new layout?

Thorsten