Using the Tables brand/trade name for a spreadsheet application

Marijn Kruisselbrink mkruisselbrink at kde.org
Tue Mar 13 01:46:34 GMT 2012

Hi Daniel,

We did of course use google to try to make sure that we wouldn't use any name
that might conflict with existing software, and unfortunately didn't come
across your application (also our application is called "Calligra Tables", not
"Tables"). But since we of course don't want to couse any more confusion than
is inherent in using a generic word as name for an application, we've decided
to rename Calligra Tables to Calligra Sheets.

Regards,
Marijn Kruisselbrink
Calligra Sheets Maintainer